Find the perfect option to fit your home loan needs.
Conventional (Fixed Rate) Loan
With consistent payments and low interest rates throughout the life on the loan, the dependable Fixed Rate Loan is one of our most popular options.
- Your interest rate, monthly principal, and interest payments remain the same throughout your chosen loan term
- Various loan terms available
- A good choice if you plan to stay in your home for many years
- A low-risk product that protects you from rising interest rates
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
FHA Loans are easier to qualify for. If you don’t have a lot of cash for a down payment, don’t have much equity in your current home, or your credit isn’t perfect, you can still take advantage of this loan option.
- Low down payment available
- Flexibility in credit, income, and equity/down payment requirements
- Up to 100% gift allowed for a down payment and closing costs
- Includes a Mortgage Insurance Premium
- Fixed rate and adjustable rates are available.
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan
Our VA Loan makes homeownership easy for Veterans.
- Save money with no Mortgage Insurance required
- Keep your cash because there is no down payment
- Guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Interest rates are typically lower on VA Loans, which means substantial savings to your monthly payments
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan
A USDA Loan (or, Rural Development Loan) allows you to purchase a home in USDA designated areas with flexible qualification requirements and no down payment.
- Purchase your home with no money down
- Financing for closing costs is available
- Competitive, low interest rates
- Save money with no mortgage insurance requirements
- Flexible credit qualifications
- The USDA one-time guaranty fee can be financed or paid at closing, annual fee can be part of the monthly mortgage payment
Borrow more with a Jumbo Loan from Community Banks of Colorado. A Jumbo Loan provides financing for loan amounts higher than conforming loan limits. If you have a high property value, you should consider our Jumbo Loan product.
- Provides a quick turnaround for your property financing
- Borrow up to $3 million with our competitive rates
- Various loan terms available
- Lower your initial payments with our 3, 5, 7, or 10 year adjustable rate Jumbo
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Whether buying a home or refinancing your current mortgage, our ARM is perfect for the buyer who prefers a lower interest rate and monthly payment during the initial time period.
- Your interest rate, monthly principal, and interest (P&I) payments remain the same for an initial period then adjust annually
- You may be able to add an interest-only payment feature
- Provides flexibility if you plan to stay in your home for a short term, or if you expect future income growth
- ARMs can save you money with a lower initial interest rate than one of our typical fixed-rate mortgages
Reverse Mortgage Loan
The numerous advantages of a Reverse Mortgage Loan, also known as a HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) is available to homeowners if you’re aged 62 or older and occupy the property as your primary residence. (This information is not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency)
- Eliminate your monthly mortgage payment. Borrower is still responsible to pay real estate taxes, hazard insurance, and flood insurance (if applicable) in addition to costs for maintaining the property
- Limited income and credit requirements
- Must have sufficient equity if your home
- Enjoy financial flexibility
- HECM Reverse Mortgages are Government Insured
Various Bond Programs
Talk with your Mortgage Banker for more details on the various bond programs that we offer. Find a Mortgage Banker, today, by location or by last name.
Mortgage Credit Certificate
The MCC Credit can be used with Conventional/Conforming, FHA, USDA and VA Loans. These credits can help you qualify for a little “bigger” (more expensive) home. While most homeowners can claim an itemized tax deduction for mortgage interest, you can go a step further with MCC. MCC reduces your tax liability, dollar-for-dollar, by a percentage of the mortgage interest you pay. (Please consult your tax advisor)
- Generally speaking, homebuyers who wish to obtain a MCC must meet certain minimum guidelines:
- You have not owned a home in the previous three years
- You meet income and purchase price restrictions
- You intend to use the new home as your primary residence
Home Equity Line of Credit
Our HELOC options give homeowners peace of mind. If you use our HELOC, you will have cash available to you when and if you need it. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Learn more about our Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit.
If you’re a homeowner and need cash fast, you would be an excellent candidate for our Second Mortgage Loan. This gives you relief by providing you with one lump payment from the equity in your home.
- Borrow up to 89.9% of your home’s equity
- Use the money to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or even start your own business
- Fixed payments mean you are protected from interest rate increases
Looking to build the house of your dreams? We can help. With our construction loans, we offer competitive rates, and we’ll work with you to make the financing process fast and as streamlined as possible.
Learn more about our Construction Financing.
Haven’t started working with a banker yet?