Use your Bank Midwest, Community Banks of Colorado or Hillcrest Bank VISA Debit Card and for every 10 Qualified Purchase Transactions (as defined below) between the dates of May 1, 2021 and June 14, 2021 you’ll automatically receive one entry in a drawing to win a $10,000 cash prize (the “Sweepstakes”). Alternate methods of entry are described below. No account, obligation or purchase is required to enter or win.
NBH Bank, through its Bank Midwest, Community Banks of Colorado and Hillcrest Bank divisions (the “Bank”), is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Bank is principally located at 7800 E. Orchard Rd., Suite 300, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
All participants must be at least 18 years of age and lawful residents of the United States at the time of entry. Full and part-time associates, directors and officers of the Bank and National Bank Holdings Corporation, and members of their immediate families and households (regardless of where they reside) are not eligible to enter or win. Winner will be required to prove his or her eligibility before receiving prize.
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time on May 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Central Time on June 14, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter.
There are two methods of entry. A participant’s method of entry has no effect on his or her odds of winning. Methods of entry include:
- Automatic Entry: Eligible VISA Debit cardholders with consumer and business checking accounts will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes once they complete ten signature-based purchase, internet purchase, phone or mail order purchase, bill payment, Personal Identification Number (PIN), or small dollar purchase for which a cardholder is not required to sign during the Sweepstakes Period (a “Qualified Purchase Transaction”). Any transactions that are disputed, fraudulent, or in violation of any applicable cardholder agreement(s) will not be considered Qualified Purchase Transactions, and will be disqualified. There is no limit on the amount of times you may enter during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Online Entry Form: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by visiting any of NBH Bank’s three divisional websites (Bank Midwest – www.bankmw.com/10for10; Community Banks of Colorado – www.cobnks.com/10for10; or Hillcrest Bank – www.hillcrestbank.com/10for10) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. Limit one entry per person. When you enter through the Website, you may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminders for upcoming promotions and marketing information. Consenting to receive such e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
- Determination of Winner and Prize.
Eligible automatic and online entries will be grouped into one pool (Bank Midwest, Community Banks of Colorado and Hillcrest Bank entries combined). On or about July 14, 2021, a random drawing will be conducted to select winning entry. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of automatic and online entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and are therefore difficult to estimate. The odds of winning may be as low as 1: 111,000. A total of one (1) $10,000 cash prize (in the form of a check) will be awarded during the Sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize”). This Grand Prize will be awarded to one winner drawn from a combination of the Bank Midwest, Community Banks of Colorado, and Hillcrest Bank pools.
- Notification of Winner.
Winner will be notified by telephone or email by July 21, 2021. In the event that the winner submitted his or her entry by completing a Qualified Purchase Transaction, he or she will be notified at the telephone number or address associated with his or her account. In the event that the winner submitted his or her entry through our Website, he or she will be notified at the telephone number or address listed on his or her online entry form. If necessary, a second random drawing will be conducted by August 11, 2021 in the event that (i) the Bank is unable to contact the winner by August 10, 2021; (ii) the winner is unable to establish his or her eligibility to enter the Sweepstakes; or (iii) the winner declines the Prize.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE – General Conditions and Rules
- NO ACCOUNT, PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal laws apply.
- All entries become property of the Bank. The Bank is not responsible for damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, lost or late entries.
- By submitting an entry, all participants in the Sweepstakes agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Bank in connection therewith.
- Tax liability, if any, is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Bank will file the appropriate tax forms with the appropriate tax authorities, including IRS Form 1099 with the United States Internal Revenue Service. Each winner is solely responsible for ensuring that the Bank has an up-to-date mailing address for purposes of sending each winner an IRS Form 1099.
- The Bank, National Bank Holdings Corporation, and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and representatives (together, the “Sponsor Group”) shall not be liable for any injury or damage related to or resulting from entering and/or winning the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants irrevocably release and hold the Sponsor Group harmless from any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
- Winner irrevocably releases Sponsor Group from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or acceptance, use of or inability to use, or participation in or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any prize (including without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other.
- By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the Bank’s use of the winner’s name, picture, likeness and/or voice for promotional and publicity purposes.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant to notify the Bank in writing if the participant changes his or her phone number of mailing address. To notify Bank of a change of address or telephone number write to the address below:
10 For $10k Sweepstakes
c/o Client Services and Solutions
1111 Main Street, Suite 300
Kansas City, MO 64105
- The Bank is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No prize supplement or substitute will be allowed unless otherwise offered by the Bank. The Bank has not made any warranties whether written, verbal or implied with respect to the prize.
- Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Bank’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Bank’s divisional websites. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, participants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. These Official Rules will be posted on the Bank’s websites and made available upon request at the Bank’s banking centers.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with VISA.